Origo Feed 3004 Wire Feeders
Sturdy design with galvanized metal casing for use in tough environments. Electronically controlled feeding gives accurate and stable arc. The 4-roll feeder mechanism with grooves in both feed roll and pressure roll gives stable feeding and low wear on the wire, all to avoid operational disturbance.
The feeders are available with 1.2 in. (30 mm) diameter rollers for wires .023-1/16 in. (0.6-1.6 mm) Steel, Stainless Steel, and .040 -1/16 in. (1.0-1.6 mm) Aluminum.
Choose your level of control with MA23 and MA24 which provide more functionality than a the Warrior® Feed wire feeders, but less than the Aristo® Feed wire feeders.
- New drive motor offers more torque for improved arc starts, more consistent speed and less noise
- Redesigned drive rolls and feed mechanism for more positive feeding performance and reduced risk of wire shavings
- Short Circuit Termination (SCT) technology sharpens the wire at the end of each weld to promote better arc starts
- The MA23 is a sturdy, easy-to-use wire feeder with the features you need for reliable GMAW (MIG) and SMAW (Stick) applications with memory
- The MA24 has all the features of the MA23 plus creep start, crater filling, QSet™ and synergic lines for short-arc and spray-arc
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Offshore Oil
- Ship/Barge Building
- Steel Industry
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 (440*) mm (12 (17*) in.)|
|Wire Diameter||1.0-1.6 mm (.040-1/16 in.)||0.9-1.6 mm (.035-1/16 in.)||0.6-1.6 mm (023-1/16 in.)||0.6-1.6 mm (023-1/16 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8-25.0 m/min (32-1000 in./min)|
|Wire Spool Capacity||18 kg (44 lb)|
|Metal||Aluminum||Cored wire||Stainless Steel||Steel|
*For spool diameter 17 in. (440 mm), use adapter P/N 0459233880
Part Numbers and Accessories
*Includes: control cable, electrode cable, and gas hose.
Basic package includes: power source, feeder, 15 ft. (4.5 m) 400 A torch.
Ready to Weld package includes: power source, feeder, 15 ft. (4.5 m) 400 A torch, 5.5 ft. (1.7 m) connection cable set, 16.4 ft. (5 m) work cable, reg. flowmeter Ar CO2.