As the most compact and lightweight welder in its class, Renegade is the definition of a field machine. Three handles make it easy to grab, push, pull, or throw it over your shoulder so you can get to hard-to-reach areas that have limited access.
- Extremely compact and lightweight Renegade weighs in at only 33 - 37 lbs (depending on model) and measures just 18.1" by 7.9" by 12.6" – giving it the smallest footprint, compared to competitors, and simplifying cart manoeuvres when using it as a water-cooled system.
- Easy to carry The three-handle roll cage design lets you either lift with one hand, with both hands, or by crane. If slinging it over your shoulder and going hands-free is ideal, the padded shoulder strap is as comfortable as they come.
- Outstanding power and reach – Run 300 amps at 40% duty cycle with input and welding cables up to 330 ft.
- Extreme multi-voltage capabilities
Connect to 208 - 480 V single- and three-phase power
(+/- 10%) with auto-sensing functionality and no rewiring required.
- Impact and drop tests – The composite casing has been designed not only to meet the highest expectations for durability in rough environments, but to exceed them.
- Ready for extreme temperatures – Renegade is designed for extreme conditions, like temperatures up to 130ºF.
- Heavy-duty connectors for coolers and remotes – All parts are robust, reliable, and easy to connect and disconnect, over and over again.
Ease of use.
- Best-in-class weld starts – Soft yet distinct starts, regardless of the process, every time you strike an arc.
- Intuitive interface – The machine’s digital readout display, along with large buttons and controls, make it easy to set parameters and read them from a distance and in any light.
- Cable management – An integrated latch system helps control cables so they can be secured to the machine, making it easy to pack up and go.
- Quick setup – Little training is required with Renegade’s simple setup and easy access to all important settings.
- High-speed machine-to-arc communication – Renegade reads the arc faster than most machines, equating to better control, higher travel speed, a more stable arc, and virtually no spatter in Stick mode.
- Arc starts – Strike the TIG arc using high frequency (HF) start sequence (ET300iP only), which guarantees no tungsten inclusions. Switch to LiftTIG for applications where HF is not permitted.
- Pulse TIG – For TIG welding on thin material, choose the ET 300iP and use the pulse functionality with a frequency of up to 999 Hz for superior arc handling, controlled heat input, and increased travel speed.
- TIG settings – Use the dual-current mode trigger functionality to switch between two output current levels to control the heat input and size of the weld pool. Adjust pre- and post-gas flow easily for protection of the weld and tungsten electrode.
- Extreme flexibility – In mere minutes and without tools, Renegade goes from a water-cooled system hooked up to a cart to an air-cooled portable machine.
- Foot pedal – For TIG applications, the foot pedal keeps both hands free to control the arc and feed the filler metal.
- Automatic voltage detection – No need to rewire every time the machine is plugged in.
- Best-in-class Stick performance – Built-in intelligence that optimizes start and stop performance and controls arc stability.
- Excellent cellulosic performance (E6010 and E6011) – Renegade ES 300i provides higher arc voltage and longer arc length for a soft arc with impeccable starts and stops.
- Arc force – Controls the drop transfer to provide a softer or crisper arc.
- Hot start – Keeps the electrode from sticking to the workpiece.
- Remote control – Two options available. MMA 3 a traditional remote for amperage adjustment. ER 1 complete with digital display, the remote serves up real-time weld settings when working away from the power source.
TWO DYNAMIC MODELS.
The Renegade family has two models: ES 300i for Stick (left), and ET 300iP for HF TIG applications and Stick - available with and without a water cooler (middle and right).
* Compatible with Renegade ES 300i, ET 300i and ET 300iP machines with serial number over 815-xxx