Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Policy Statement
Conduct our global operations in a manner that conserves natural resources, is protective of the environment, and returns each worker home every day in the same or better condition than when they arrived at work.
As an industry leader in welding consumables, equipment, cutting systems, and gas control equipment for medical, high purity, and industrial needs. ESAB is committed to being a clean, sustainable manufacturer, and providing a safe work environment for all workers. Our EHS Management System fosters a high-performance culture where EHS awareness, involvement, and accountability are intrinsic to all business activities.
- Promote safety and environmental protection as core business values in all operations and company activities.
- Commit to resource conservation and pollution prevention for our global activities, products and services. Extend a life-cycle philosophy and expectation to our upstream and downstream interested parties.
- Focus on the goal of zero workplace injuries, illnesses, and EHS incidents.
- Cultivate an EHS culture that fosters engaged, empowered, and action-oriented worker behavior.
- Be attentive to the Voice of Customer and act as their valued EHS partner, contributing to our shared success.
- Achieve compliance with applicable laws and regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Report, investigate, and analyze all EHS incidents with a focus on preventing reoccurrence.
- Educate and train workers to identify, understand, and respect EHS aspects and hazards, and reduce impacts and risks in their work environment.
- Continual improvement of EHS Management Systems through assessments, actionable planning and implementation of best practices.
- Provide interested parties with useful information about EHS impacts and risks associated with ESAB business activities.
- Recognize EHS milestones and celebrate success.
Revised 30 September 2020