CutSkill Gouging Electrodes
POINTED COPPERCLAD DC ELECTRODES
A standard, all purpose gouging electrode. Its controlled copper coating improves electrical conductivity (for more efficient, cooler operation) and helps maintain electrode diameter at the point of the arc.
HOLLOW POINTED COPPERCLAD DC ELECTRODES
General purpose electrodes having the same high quality blend of carbon and graphite used in other electrodes, but with a hole down the center of the electrode.
JOINTED COPPERCLAD DC ELECTRODES
Provides continuous electrode feed for greatly increased savings, especially in production operations.
Designed specifically for the air carbon-arc process
- Contain a precise formulated blend of carbon and graphite
- Produces the most efficient metal removal performance in today’s market
- Superior metal removal rates, cool operation, and uniform diameters
- Creating u-grooves for weld joint
- Removing old welds
- Gouging out cracks
- Cleaning and repairing castings
- Removing hard surface material
- Rough machining