Aristo Mig 5000i/U5000i
The new edition, multi-process Aristo® Mig 5000i power source provides substantially improved arc welding performance and higher productivity for robotic and semi-automatic applications.
The Aristo power source is designed to integrate with ESAB's industry-leading WeldCloud™ online data management platform via Wi-Fi, mobile cellular or hard-wired Ethernet communication.
Multiple Operator System Racks are available for this product upon request.
- Proven, robust, heavy-duty industrial system that holds up in the most demanding welding environments
- Greatly improved performance with high speed Swift Arc Transfer (SAT™) welding
- Advanced pulse SuperPulse™ functionality reduces heat input and minimizes spatter
- Up to 250 pre-programmed synergic lines (U82 Plus) and the most on board memory of any Advanced System
- Easily transfer weld data between machines and computer by storing data to a USB flash drive
- Pressure Vessels
- Ship/Barge Building
- Heavy Fabrication
- General Manufacturing
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.91|
|Open Circuit Voltage||59/<35 VAC|
|Model||Aristo Mig 5000i|
|Model||Duty Cycle||Output Current||Output Voltage||Welding Process|
|60 %||500 A||40 VDC||Stick (MMA)|
|100 %||400 A||36 VDC||Stick (MMA)|
|Aristo Mig 5000i|